Retailers, have we got a location, location, location. Moda offers 50,000 sq. ft. of brand new, prime retail space that reaches 30,000 people within a half-mile radius of the site and nearly 100,000 people within one mile. Hurry, occupancy is anticipated for early 2010.
- Located within Moda, a new, 346-unit, luxury apartment building
- 171 ft. of total frontage along Parsons Boulevard and 372 ft. along 89th Avenue
- Easy access via all major expressways, the E, J, Z and F trains, the LIRR, and AirTrain — the shuttle to JFK airport
- Neighbors such as The Home Depot, Old Navy, Walgreens and many other national and international retailers
- New York State Empire Zone tax incentives, including wage tax credits, investment credits and discount utility rates
- A 500-space underground parking garage
To learn more about the benefits of Moda retail space, including neighborhood demographics and site plans, download a PDF of our retail sales kit.
To lease space or for further information, visit www.BesenRetail.com